schliessen

Filtern

 

Bibliotheken

Aflatoxin B1 residues in imported and local broiler, s breast and thigh muscle in Kurdistan region

Residues of Aflatoxins and their metabolites might be present in meat and other products of animals receiving Aflatoxin contaminated feeds which could subsequently create health problems in man. Eighty nine imported (Iran/Khosh pokht); (Turkey/Yam-tapilic, Lades, Senplic, Kapidac, Kozoa, Oznesilpili... Full description

Journal Title: Iraqi Journal of Veterinary Sciences 01 June 2015, Vol.29 English(1-2), pp.1-5
Main Author: E.P. Candlan
Other Authors: I.Q. Sito , M.Y. Yalda , S.N. Taheer , A.M. Shareef
Format: Electronic Article Electronic Article
Language: ara
Subjects:
ID: ISSN: 1607-3894 ; E-ISSN: 2071-1255
Zum Text:
SendSend as email Add to Book BagAdd to Book Bag
Staff View
recordid: doaj_soai_doaj_org_article_29cb0ad0b03a471c92c408999ec24114
title: Aflatoxin B1 residues in imported and local broiler, s breast and thigh muscle in Kurdistan region
format: Article
creator:
  • E.P. Candlan
  • I.Q. Sito
  • M.Y. Yalda
  • S.N. Taheer
  • A.M. Shareef
subjects:
  • Aflatoxin
  • Broiler
  • Residues
  • Veterinary Medicine
ispartof: Iraqi Journal of Veterinary Sciences, 01 June 2015, Vol.29 English(1-2), pp.1-5
description: Residues of Aflatoxins and their metabolites might be present in meat and other products of animals receiving Aflatoxin contaminated feeds which could subsequently create health problems in man. Eighty nine imported (Iran/Khosh pokht); (Turkey/Yam-tapilic, Lades, Senplic, Kapidac, Kozoa, Oznesilpilic) and (Brazil, hilal, Sadia), and 90 locally produced (Hoshiar poultry farm, Nihad poultry farm, Hokar poultry farm, Mansoor poultry farm, AL-Shimal poultry house, Mardin poultry house and AL-Eetimad poultry slaughterhouse) broiler breast and thigh muscle samples were examined for residual Aflatoxin B1 using ELIZA test. Results revealed that out of 89 imported samples only 21 (23.59%) were positive, but only 2 (2.24%) were rejected, while the remaining 87 samples (97.75%) were acceptable. Concerning the local samples, results showed that 19 samples (21.11%) were positive, but 10 (11.11%) were rejected, while the remaining 80 samples (88.88%) were accepted. The public health importance of residual AFB1 in broiler meat samples was discussed.
language: ara
source:
identifier: ISSN: 1607-3894 ; E-ISSN: 2071-1255
fulltext: fulltext_linktorsrc
issn:
  • 1607-3894
  • 16073894
  • 2071-1255
  • 20711255
url: Link


@attributes
ID1194970155
RANK0.07
NO1
SEARCH_ENGINEprimo_central_multiple_fe
SEARCH_ENGINE_TYPEPrimo Central Search Engine
LOCALfalse
PrimoNMBib
record
control
sourcerecordidoai_doaj_org_article_29cb0ad0b03a471c92c408999ec24114
sourceiddoaj_s
recordidTN_doaj_soai_doaj_org_article_29cb0ad0b03a471c92c408999ec24114
sourcesystemOther
dbidDOA
display
typearticle
titleAflatoxin B1 residues in imported and local broiler, s breast and thigh muscle in Kurdistan region
creatorE.P. Candlan ; I.Q. Sito ; M.Y. Yalda ; S.N. Taheer ; A.M. Shareef
ispartofIraqi Journal of Veterinary Sciences, 01 June 2015, Vol.29 English(1-2), pp.1-5
identifierISSN: 1607-3894 ; E-ISSN: 2071-1255
subjectAflatoxin ; Broiler ; Residues ; Veterinary Medicine
descriptionResidues of Aflatoxins and their metabolites might be present in meat and other products of animals receiving Aflatoxin contaminated feeds which could subsequently create health problems in man. Eighty nine imported (Iran/Khosh pokht); (Turkey/Yam-tapilic, Lades, Senplic, Kapidac, Kozoa, Oznesilpilic) and (Brazil, hilal, Sadia), and 90 locally produced (Hoshiar poultry farm, Nihad poultry farm, Hokar poultry farm, Mansoor poultry farm, AL-Shimal poultry house, Mardin poultry house and AL-Eetimad poultry slaughterhouse) broiler breast and thigh muscle samples were examined for residual Aflatoxin B1 using ELIZA test. Results revealed that out of 89 imported samples only 21 (23.59%) were positive, but only 2 (2.24%) were rejected, while the remaining 87 samples (97.75%) were acceptable. Concerning the local samples, results showed that 19 samples (21.11%) were positive, but 10 (11.11%) were rejected, while the remaining 80 samples (88.88%) were accepted. The public health importance of residual AFB1 in broiler meat samples was discussed.
languageara
oafree_for_read
source
version2
lds50peer_reviewed
links
openurl$$Topenurl_article
openurlfulltext$$Topenurlfull_article
linktorsrc$$Uhttps://doaj.org/article/29cb0ad0b03a471c92c408999ec24114$$EView_full_text_in_DOAJ
search
creatorcontrib
0E.P. Candlan
1I.Q. Sito
2M.Y. Yalda
3S.N. Taheer
4A.M. Shareef
titleAflatoxin B1 residues in imported and local broiler, s breast and thigh muscle in Kurdistan region
description

Residues of Aflatoxins and their metabolites might be present in meat and other products of animals receiving Aflatoxin contaminated feeds which could subsequently create health problems in man. Eighty nine imported (Iran/Khosh pokht); (Turkey/Yam-tapilic, Lades, Senplic, Kapidac, Kozoa, Oznesilpilic) and (Brazil, hilal, Sadia), and 90 locally produced (Hoshiar poultry farm, Nihad poultry farm, Hokar poultry farm, Mansoor poultry farm, AL-Shimal poultry house, Mardin poultry house and AL-Eetimad poultry slaughterhouse) broiler breast and thigh muscle samples were examined for residual Aflatoxin B1 using ELIZA test. Results revealed that out of 89 imported samples only 21 (23.59%) were positive, but only 2 (2.24%) were rejected, while the remaining 87 samples (97.75%) were acceptable. Concerning the local samples, results showed that 19 samples (21.11%) were positive, but 10 (11.11%) were rejected, while the remaining 80 samples (88.88%) were accepted. The public health importance of residual AFB1 in broiler meat samples was discussed.

subject
0Aflatoxin
1Broiler
2Residues
3Veterinary Medicine
general
0Arabic
1University of Mosul, College of Veterinary Medicine
2Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
sourceiddoaj_s
recordiddoaj_soai_doaj_org_article_29cb0ad0b03a471c92c408999ec24114
issn
01607-3894
116073894
22071-1255
320711255
rsrctypearticle
creationdate2015
addtitleIraqi Journal of Veterinary Sciences
searchscope
0doaj_full
1doaj1
scope
0doaj_full
1doaj1
lsr45$$EView_full_text_in_DOAJ
tmp01Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
tmp02DOA
startdate20150601
enddate20150601
lsr40Iraqi Journal of Veterinary Sciences, 01 June 2015, Vol.29 English (1-2), pp.1-5
citationpf 1 pt 5 vol 29 English issue 1-2
lsr30VSR-Enriched:[doi]
sort
titleAflatoxin B1 residues in imported and local broiler, s breast and thigh muscle in Kurdistan region
authorE.P. Candlan ; I.Q. Sito ; M.Y. Yalda ; S.N. Taheer ; A.M. Shareef
creationdate20150601
lso0120150601
facets
frbrgroupid5767017874124248846
frbrtype5
newrecords20190714
languageara
topic
0Aflatoxin
1Broiler
2Residues
3Veterinary Medicine
collectionDirectory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
prefilterarticles
rsrctypearticles
creatorcontrib
0E.P. Candlan
1I.Q. Sito
2M.Y. Yalda
3S.N. Taheer
4A.M. Shareef
jtitleIraqi Journal of Veterinary Sciences
creationdate2015
toplevelpeer_reviewed
delivery
delcategoryRemote Search Resource
fulltextfulltext_linktorsrc
addata
au
0E.P. Candlan
1I.Q. Sito
2M.Y. Yalda
3S.N. Taheer
4A.M. Shareef
atitleAflatoxin B1 residues in imported and local broiler, s breast and thigh muscle in Kurdistan region
jtitleIraqi Journal of Veterinary Sciences
risdate20150601
volume29 English
issue1-2
spage1
epage5
pages1-5
issn1607-3894
eissn2071-1255
formatjournal
genrearticle
ristypeJOUR
abstract

Residues of Aflatoxins and their metabolites might be present in meat and other products of animals receiving Aflatoxin contaminated feeds which could subsequently create health problems in man. Eighty nine imported (Iran/Khosh pokht); (Turkey/Yam-tapilic, Lades, Senplic, Kapidac, Kozoa, Oznesilpilic) and (Brazil, hilal, Sadia), and 90 locally produced (Hoshiar poultry farm, Nihad poultry farm, Hokar poultry farm, Mansoor poultry farm, AL-Shimal poultry house, Mardin poultry house and AL-Eetimad poultry slaughterhouse) broiler breast and thigh muscle samples were examined for residual Aflatoxin B1 using ELIZA test. Results revealed that out of 89 imported samples only 21 (23.59%) were positive, but only 2 (2.24%) were rejected, while the remaining 87 samples (97.75%) were acceptable. Concerning the local samples, results showed that 19 samples (21.11%) were positive, but 10 (11.11%) were rejected, while the remaining 80 samples (88.88%) were accepted. The public health importance of residual AFB1 in broiler meat samples was discussed.

pubUniversity of Mosul, College of Veterinary Medicine
oafree_for_read
doi10.33899/ijvs.2015.116854
date2015-06-01